The 5 Most Commonly Made Renovation Mistakes
Commonly made renovation mistakes people make When starting a renovation project:
1. Not working with the original architecture of the home. Sometimes we’re too interested in adding so many trendy styles we forget the bones of the house and keeping it to it’s true nature.
2. Overlooking the most common rooms, like a living room or kitchen, and spending money elsewhere. It’s important that these functional spaces are up-to-date.
3. Ignoring your bathrooms. Keep it simple and renovate your bathrooms for a better resale value down the road.
4. Spending too much on accent pieces and not enough on basics, like better flooring or appliances.
5. Not budgeting for overages. You should always budget for approximately 15–20 percent in overages just in case.
Are certified, bonded, and fully insured with 15+ years of skills and experience. Jason and his team take incredible pride in their work and their superior customer service.
Indoor Style Home Renovations
Barrie, Ontario, Canada